Applications & Forms

Send Completed Forms to:

Joint City-County Planning Commission
126 E Public Square – City Hall
Glasgow, KY 42141

View these files with Adobe Reader:

Board of Adjustment Application:

Variances, Conditional Uses & Mobile/Manufactured home permits issued by the Glasgow Board of Adjustment.

Board of Adjustments

Conditional Use Permit Application:

Application to conduct a home occupation within the City Limits of Glasgow.

Conditional Use Application

Development Plan Application:

Application to accompany any Development Plans being reviewed by the Joint City-County Planning Commission.

Development Plan Application

Minor Subdivision Application:

Application for any Plat showing a subdivision of land resulting in five (5) or less Tracts.

Minor Subdivision Application

Major Subdivision Application:

Application for any Plat showing a subdivision of land resulting in six (6) or more Tracts.

Major Subdivision Application

Improvement Guarantee Change Application:

Application for required bond/letter of credit for any and all proposed road/sidewalk/curb & gutter development within a Major Subdivision.

Improvement Guarantee Change Application

Cost Estimate Form:

Construction costs estimates.

Cost Estimate Form

Pre-Construction / Pre-Subdivision Variance Application:

Application requesting a Variance to a dimension for subdividing property or requesting a Variance for encroachment into a setback line before construction of building or division of land.

PreSubdivision Variance Application

Subdivision Regulations Setback Encroachment Variance Application:

Application for encroachment of a proposed building addition to an existing structure.

Subdivision Regulations Setback Encroachment Variance Application

Agricultural Application for Division of Real Estate:

Division of land for agricultural purposes per KRS 100.111, Subsection 2.

Agricultural Application

Zone Change Application:

Application for a Zone Change within Cave City, Glasgow and Park City.

Zone Change Application

Adjacent Property Owner Form:

Accompanies Zone Change Application and is required.

Adjacent Property Owners

Last Modified: December 31, 2019